Content & Photos © Bill Schmoker unless noted otherwise. Thanks for visiting- drop me a comment!

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Let's Go Birding!

I'm very pleased to announce that Ted Floyd's new book, Let's Go Birding!, has been published. I contributed all of the photos in this book and appreciate Ted's willingness to again collaborate with me!
The book is oriented towards beginning birders, with suggestions and insights to elevate their birding skills. Still, I think there are nuggets of wisdom within for birders and wildlife watchers of any experience level. It would make a great stocking-stuffer for anyone interested in birds, particularly young birders and folks interested in getting more serious about enjoying and appreciating wild birds. Eagle Optics (the American Birding Association's optics sales partner) is offering the book alone, or with beginning birder kits that also include a binocular, field guide, and ABA membership.

No comments: