Content & Photos © Bill Schmoker unless noted otherwise. Thanks for visiting- drop me a comment!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Air Time

Hey folks- thanks for following along on my PolarTREC expedition. I never thought I'd do a daily blog post for 5 weeks but it was a fantastic experience! I've got to get some bird pics summarized to post here, but in the meantime I'd like to mention an upcoming radio interview I did from my 6th-period class last week. It will air tonight in LA, tomorrow in the Boulder area, and will be online Monday. Check it out! Boomer Alley Radio's "Explorers Show" will air on Sat 10/9 at 7p PT in LA on kfwb.com, Sun 10/10 at 4 pm MT on our local radio station AM 1060 in Longmont/Denver/Boulder and across the state on Radio Colorado Network's other stations. The show will be podcast on http://boomeralleyradio.com and iTunes by Monday, Columbus Day (and possibly as early as Sunday.) Meanwhile, here are a few pics to tide you over (birds to come later..)

No comments: